lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

PRESENT TENSES

Present Simple
We use the present simple to talk about:
·         Facts and states:
-          I ‘m a very good sportier.
·         Habits and repeated actions:
-          I sometimes play games.
Present Continuous
We use the present continuous to talk about:
·         Actions happening now:
-          I’m studying technology.
·         Temporary situations:
-          At the moment, I’m playing football.
Present perfect simple
We use the present perfect simple:
·         To talk about states, actions or events that started in the past and continue in the present:
-          How long have you been here?
·         To talk about something which happened in the past and has an effect in the present:
-          She’s passed her exams so she’s going to university.
·         To talk about past experiences, without saying exactly when they took place:
-          I’ve made a lot of new friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario